Donate to "It's a Breast Thing" Non Profit Corp.
Welcome to the Donation Page for It’s a Breast Thing.
For your convenience and security, we use the PayPal system to accept donations. A PayPal account is not necessary to use this system; any major credit card is accepted. It’s a Breast Thing, Inc. is recognized as a 501c3 entity by the Internal Revenue Service, so all donations are tax deductible.
Thank you for helping to support breast cancer patients in our community.
How to Help “It’s a Breast Thing”
Help breast cancer patients (with their out of pocket expenses) Ingham, Eaton, Clinton & Shiawassee counties are eligible to apply for grants, download an application from our website:
Businesses, Organizations and Individuals can help by:
- Donating in memory or in honor of to be posted on It’s a Breast Thing website.
- Becoming a financial sponsor of It’s a Breast Thing Educational Event
- Becoming a sponsor of next year’s It’s a Breast Thing Calendar
- Hosting an It’s a Breast Thing walk/run
- Sponsoring a golf outing
- A bake sale or lemonade stand is a way for the children of Breast Cancer survivors to make a difference.
- Any and all donations can help and will be appreciated by breast cancer patients.